You have no items in your shopping cart
Horslyx Pro Digest
What is it?
Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer contains a combination of ingredients to support the digestive system from the stomach to the hindgut while licking enhances saliva production which helps buffer stomach acidity. Slippery Elm and Seaweed Meal are included as a source of mucilage while a prebiotic supports beneficial gut bacteria and a live probiotic yeast helps provide a buffering action in the hindgut.
What is in Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer?
- Slippery Elm and Seaweed Meal are included as a source of mucilage. Mucilage, also known as soluble fibre, can be particularly beneficial in horses with inflamed mucous membranes and digestive conditions. Mucilage can form a protective layer within the stomach reducing the effect of excess acid which may be helpful in terms of gastric ulcers.
- A prebiotic yeast extract containing MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) which helps to flush pathogens out of the gut and Beta-glucans which helps stimulate the growth of beneficial gut bacteria resulting in a healthier balance of bacteria and so can lessen digestive upsets.
- Actisaf, a live probiotic yeast, is included to help support digestive health and maintain healthy gut function and help reduce the risk of digestive discomfort. Probiotics pass through the stomach and small intestine and are then functional within the hindgut. They cannot colonise the hindgut and so need fed daily for sustained results.
- Horslyx Pro Digest Balancer contains an increased Magnesium level over other Horslyx Balancers. Lack of Magnesium can contribute towards excitable behaviour.
- A Spiced Apple Flavouring is included to help tempt fussy feeders, often an issue with horses suffering digestive issues.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, selenium, chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximizes the ability to support and aid healthy lung function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
What isn’t in Horslyx Respiratory Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
Let us help!